se(updated every Monday by 11:00 AM)
Please always check your local news station (WFMY News 2, WGHP FOX 8, and/or WXII 12) for any cancellations or delays due to the weather.
Monday, November 18, 2019:
- Men's Fellowship & Bible Study in the Fellowship Hall from 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM. All men and boys are invited.
Tuesday, November 19, 2019:
- Noon Day Bible Study in the Fellowship Hall from Noon - 12:45 PM. We are studying "How To Have Joy In Tribulations". Light refreshments will be served. All are invited.
- EBC Dance Ministry Practice in the Sanctuary at 6:30 PM.
- DTM Meeting in the Fellowship Hall at 6:30 PM.
Trustees Ministry Meeting at 7:30 PM.
Wednesday, November 20, 2019:
- Corporate Prayer led by our Deacons in the Sanctuary at 6:30 PM. All are invited.
Bible Study in the Sanctuary at 7:00 PM. We are studying the book of Numbers. We will learn about Soothsayers. Please note, the Closing Prayer Circle is at 7:45 PM. All are welcome.
Thursday, November 21, 2019:
- Senior Choir Rehearsal in the Sanctuary at 6:30 PM.
Friday, November 22, 2019:
No Scheduled Meetings.
Saturday, November 23, 2019:
Couples Ministry in the Fellowship Hall from 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM. All married couples and seriously engaged couples are welcome to attend. Child care is available. Please bring a covered dish. Contact Victoria or Leroy Harrison if you have questions.
Sunday, November 24, 2019:
- Early Morning Worship Service in the Sanctuary at 8:00 AM. The Senior Choir will render the music.
- Sunday School in the Sanctuary and Classrooms at 9:45 AM. Classes are available for all ages.
- Testimony Service in the Sanctuary at 10:40 AM.
- Morning Worship Service in the Sanctuary at 11:00 AM. The Senior Choir will render the music.
- Attention all leadership and all volunteers of Ebenezer: Our annual Leader and Volunteer Appreciation Dinner is here! We are greatly blessed with people who serve here at Ebenezer, and we want to take some time to celebrate and appreciate those who have volunteered with their time, talent and extraordinary efforts at Ebenezer. Mark your calendar for Tuesday, November 26th at 6:00 pm at Occasions Southern Cuisine in Burlington, NC. If you plan to attend please sign up so that we can get an accurate count. Thank you so much!
- Attention all youth! You are invited to the Youth Ministry's Annual Progressive Dinner. It will be Saturday, December 7th from 3:00 PM - 6:30 PM. Meet in the church parking lot by 2:30 PM to get directions to our various meals. Transportation will be available via the Motor Coach and van. Please sign up by the end of the month on the Youth Bulletin Board across from the Fellowship Hall if you wish to attend to help us to determine a headcount for this event. Contact Angela Howard if you need more information.
- Sound Ministry Signups - If you have a passion for media (sound and/or video) and would like to help out here at Ebenezer, we'd love to have you! The EBC Sound Ministry is a fast paced environment that is constantly being updated to better serve our church and the community, digital and beyond. If you'd like to be apart of this, please message Philip Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org - Thank you!
- Combined Fellowship and Communion Service: The 8 o'clock service is growing and our 11 o'clock service continues to be well attended. However, we realize that these separate service times keep some extended families from worshiping together. As such, we have decided to add a quarterly Combined Fellowship and Communion Service. This service will include Worship, Communion, Prayer/Altar Call, and two short Sermons from our Ministers. The next scheduled service is February 16, 2020 at 6:00 PM.
- Bible Study is offered multiple times during the week here at Ebenezer. We have Monday and Wednesday evening Bible Studies and an additional Bible Study on Tuesdays at Noon. However, there are many people who desire to attend one or all of these Bible Studies but can't because they do not have any transportation. If you already attend one of these Bible Studies and have time and room in your vehicle to allow someone else to ride along with you, please contact the Transportation Ministry and they can connect you to a person desiring a ride. It is all about Each One, Reaching One!
- The Feed the Hungry Ministry would like to request those who have Big and Tall Clothing, especially size 13 or 14 shoes that they no longer need or fit, to please see Brother Winstead or any members of the Feed the Hungry Ministry.
- The Nursery is available for children ages infant to 4 years old during the 11 AM Worship Service only. If you are interested in volunteering in the Nursery, please contact D'Etta Winstead or stop by the Nursery and sign up on the board.
- Did you miss a Service and/or Wednesday Night Bible Study or just want to hear it again? Videos of all Services and Wednesday Night Bible Study Sessions are available by clicking here.